21.4.08

thank you


Today, I received the biggest rose ever in my 26 years. It was a shock. Thank you, my sweet cousin. :) You've made my day.

OK, damn, thank you for the photo of yourself as well.

~~

I like this photo of chaptain. One of the few ones in which he doesn't look melancholic. Maybe it's because he's eating here.

~~
Exams and essays always make me feel guilty. Many times, I'll skip meals and study/write till morning. And it is family members like my parents, or close friends like angie, who buy me food, drive me to school, nag me to sleep or drop me a text just to check on me. And I realise, I have a lot to be grateful for.

These are the people who keep me grounded despite my lack of discipline, short attention span and last minute preparation for almost everything. And I still don't do enough for them. Not enough.

No comments: