4.4.08

night shift

Just came back fr prata with angie. Awesome is that mini drum beat gadget she brought with her.

Late night suppers, conversations, cruising and singing along (maybe horribly, but who cares) to the song set on play. I love moments like these.

Jordin Sparks - Tattoo
No matter what you say about love
I keep coming back for more

Keep my hand in the fire
Sooner or later, I'll get what I'm asking for

No matter what you say about life
I learn every time I bleed
That truth is a stranger
Soul is in danger, I gotta let my spirit be free

To admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I have to move on
And leave you behind

I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one


lalala......................

No comments: