15.1.09

.about today.

I love days like these. A little reading in school. Then an afternoon session of beers/fish and chips with my prof at Brewerkz, where topics such as Marx, money, art, things, people and living creatively popped up. Next up was dinner with yj and zl in a rooftop café at Holland Village, where conversations treaded on the terrain of office colleagues, unthinking behaviors, movies, jokes, anger management and annoying people on MRTs. I also managed to lay my hands on the latest issue of Monocle after that.

Today was so enjoyable, that even realizing you’ve struck me off your friends list on Facebook when I got home doesn’t blemish it, nor hurt me very much.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you, but why he/she put you off the Facebook list?

huixian said...

he got a new girl. we've cut off contact, implicitly. creating distance of every kind. and that may not be a bad thing. :)

Unknown said...

" He got a new girl" how easy is that? from one girl to another, same for a girl from one man to another. I never believed that these cut offs are easy. You are hiding your bad feeling about it. We all know how difficult is it

huixian said...

yes, you are right in that it's never easy. but sometimes you just get tired, realize you're holding on to sthg that's already over, or see that things are not going anywhere anyway. that's when cutting off is not that hard.